Attention All Parents & Coaches...
We are pleased to let you know that Scott Pilling Photography
, a professional sports photography company and tournament vendor, will be on hand at the 2013 Turkey Shoot LAX in Virginia Beach on November 23rd
, 2013. Scott Pilling Photography is offering to get high quality actions shots of your teams in action.
The company’s clients include:
Sports Illustrated, North Carolina State University, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and the Carolina Hurricanes. We are forwarding this to you now so your team has time to make arrangements with the company for coverage during the tournament. Team coverage offer details, for your consideration, are as follows:
· Scott Pilling Photography is taking requests for Action Photo DVD's that will contain roughly 800-1100 Quality Action Photos of your players/team! If your team signs up for coverage, ALL participating players on your team will be photographed.
· The cost for the DVD's is $225. Each team gets 5 DVD's - each DVD can be reproduced to make as many additional copies as you like (if you have 17 members on your team, the cost would be $13.25 per player). Please note that the $225 covers one (1) game. The company states that if your child is on the field during a covered game, he/she will be photographed in action!
· The images contained on the discs are all hi-resolution and may be taken to ANY store to have prints made up (there are no copyright restrictions)!
· Scott Pilling Photography will ONLY be photographing teams that sign up in advance for the DVD's.
· Please feel free to send in your request no later than Friday November 23rd to ensure that your team is covered. The company will work with you to schedule the game(s) it will capture for you.
· The Company will endeavor to produce and forward your team’s DVDs to your team’s contact person no later than Friday, November 29th, 2013.
· Scott Pilling Photography accepts cash, checks and credit cards (team checks are ok too).
To view samples of his work, please click on the following links:
Please direct all inquiries and requests to the company directly by the November 23rd deadline: